News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Engine Bay and underside of Hood

Started by jdiesel33, April 15, 2011, 06:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdiesel33

I apologize if this is already out on the forum somewhere. I looked for engine bay and gloss and didnt see anything.

The shop I have painting my '68 is asking me if I want the engine bay and the underside of the hood to be painted with a glossy, semi-gloss, or matte finish? What were they originally? As always, thanks for the help!!!
1968 Dodge Charger R/T
PP1,Black Hat, Black Stripes

twodko

Same as the body. Pix when its done please. :cheers:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

jdiesel33

When it's done, I will be more than happy to show anybody any picture they want to see as soon as someone helps me off of the floor from fainting. It will be such a surreal moment!!!!!!
1968 Dodge Charger R/T
PP1,Black Hat, Black Stripes

Just 6T9 CHGR

Yes....Mopar engine compts & trunk look as good as the exterior body!
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

hemi-hampton

To me, That sounds like the kind of Question you would ask when your about to paint it black. Hope they are not Ford or Chevy guys :shruggy: :slap: :scratchchin: LEON.

BananaDan

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on April 15, 2011, 07:28:25 PM
Yes....Mopar engine compts & trunk look as good as the exterior body!
Yep, except when you have a Ford guy do your body work like me and end up with a black trunk you eventually have to pay someone to repaint.  :brickwall:

Dan
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein