News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2011 R&T BLACK Charger Grill

Started by BlueDaytona, April 05, 2011, 06:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueDaytona

2011 R&T BLACK Charger Grill
I am about to buy a black ROAD AND TRACK package or a Black or Blackberry Max but only if I can have them install the black R&T grill. Anyone know a dealer who has the black grills?

I only want the car with the black grill and Blackberry isn't available in Road and Track Package and The Max is much cheaper than same loaded R&T package.

How and where do I get a black grill?

Thanks
Edit/Delete Message

Chatt69chgr

You will probably have to order it from the dealer's parts dept and have them install it (or install it yourself).  They may refuse to sell it to you if they are in short supply unless you already own a new Charger with a black grill and are replacing your original that got damaged (catch 22).

bull

R&T? Holy cow. Is that how the kids are saying it these days? :rotz: :slap:

TheGhost

Quote from: bull on April 06, 2011, 11:52:49 PM

I think he means the "Road and Track" package, which is an option on the R/T. :shruggy:
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

aussiemuscle

i dont' blame you for wanting to change to the black grille, that chrome cross+ grille is offensive and ugly  :rofl:

Ghoste

Is that the big Audi-ish grille you are talking about?

SRT-68

Quote from: bull on April 06, 2011, 11:52:49 PM

Ok, that made coffee come out of my nose. And yes I have heard the young guys calling it R&T.

Brock Samson

Actually these days it's "R//T"   :shruggy: