News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

John and Tom/Dukefest video question

Started by 2fast4u, March 14, 2011, 10:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2fast4u

Does anyone have the home video of John Schneider and Tom Wopat driving someone Else's General Lee to a Dukefest (I think)?  I remember them stopping off at a house along the way there to pick someone up, but they were not there.  And they were getting a lot of attention on the highway as they passed people!  It's not everyday you see those two stars actually in an everyday situation passing you by on the highway in the General Lee!
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

greenpigs

Sounds like something I want to see, I hope it gets posted.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

2fast4u

JT01

Did you try You Tube. Also thanks to whoever for deleted the uncalled for remarks.

greenpigs

Dunno if it was mine, but letting TV raise your kids is just wrong.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

PatrickPeeters

Quote from: 2fast4u on March 14, 2011, 10:27:37 PM
  Does anyone have the home video of John Schneider and Tom Wopat driving someone Else's General Lee to a Dukefest (I think)?  I remember them stopping off at a house along the way there to pick someone up, but they were not there.  And they were getting a lot of attention on the highway as they passed people!  It's not everyday you see those two stars actually in an everyday situation passing you by on the highway in the General Lee!

On the video Restoring Lee One, is a part with John driving, others passing, wearing a black and white hat.

Patrick  :punkrocka:

PatrickPeeters

Patrick  :punkrocka:

2fast4u

Both John (driving) and Tom where in the car at the same time while in transit to the "show" they where both attending. There where 2 people in the back seat, one was videotaping and one of two actually owned the Charger that they (John & Tom) where riding in!

WB General Lee

I wanted to see him whip the car around :icon_smile_dissapprove: