News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Seat heaters

Started by phat69charger, January 31, 2006, 08:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phat69charger

Not to much cold weather left now but for all of you that don't like the chill of cold vinyl in winter or you live in a area that stays cold more than it's warm here's something to make some of the those cold days in your car a little better  http://www.uni-pad.com/products.php  I think they sell the same ones on Ebay also.

Johnny SixPack

How about seat coolers for those of us in the hot states?  :icon_smile_big:

Last long cruise I went on (3 hours from San Antonio to Houston, TX) I sweat so much that dye leached out of the stock seat covers and stained my white t-shirt.

Damn was it hot.
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

phat69charger

That's why my charger is going to have A/C, and if that's not doing the job then I'll use towels on the seats to soak up the sweat.