News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I didn't watch the big speech last night....

Started by Richard Cranium, April 14, 2011, 06:08:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

histoy

Obviously, it wasn't a big f**kin deal this time....

ITSA426

There's so many pics of these morons sleeping through their meetings; McCain through a Bush state of the union address, Reagan through his own cabinet meetings, etc.  If I fell asleep on the job I'd get fired, unless I was an air traffic controller.  Obviously doing the job isn't all that important once you get the job.  Or maybe we should get younger people, who don't need daily naps, into some of these jobs.

John_Kunkel

Quote from: ITSA426 on April 14, 2011, 08:44:47 AM
There's so many pics of these morons sleeping through their meetings; McCain through a Bush state of the union address, Reagan through his own cabinet meetings, etc. 

No, no, no, you don't want to go off topic on a Democrat bashing thread.  :nono:
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

bull

Quote from: John_Kunkel on April 14, 2011, 05:04:43 PM
Quote from: ITSA426 on April 14, 2011, 08:44:47 AM
There's so many pics of these morons sleeping through their meetings; McCain through a Bush state of the union address, Reagan through his own cabinet meetings, etc.  

No, no, no, you don't want to go off topic on a Democrat bashing thread.  :nono:

Umm, where did anyone get bashed in this thread? :shruggy:

John_Kunkel

C'mon, bull, "we both know" the purpose of the OP. (like the others before it)
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

bull

Here I thought we were just laughing at the antics of elderly people. :shruggy:

Tilar

They don't need any help being bashed. They're doing good enough on their own.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Brock Samson

OK, did you see the study comparing Democrats' and Republicans' brain function under an MRI?.. Or, are ya' scared?..  :icon_smile_wink:

Old Moparz

Quote from: Brock Samson on April 15, 2011, 07:18:53 PM
OK, did you see the study comparing Democrats' and Republicans' brain function under an MRI?.. Or, are ya' scared?..  :icon_smile_wink:

I saw it.  :smilielol:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

1970Moparmann

Poor Joe..... You know what I can't complain about this, it happened to me also! :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!