News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1968-69 Buckets price?

Started by F8-4life, April 04, 2011, 05:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F8-4life

Hey everybody this is my first post sorry if it's kinda dull but I was wondering what I should expect to pay for some '68-'69 Charger buckets. From nice ones to a ruff set...whats the price range? Thanks guys.

Brock Lee

I can't help with value. But with seats, never judge a book by its cover. I have seen some sweet looking original seats that were rotted beyond salvage inside.

Lennard

It really depends on where you are looking for the seats. I was looking for a pair a few months ago and saw two different auctions for a pair on eBay and they needed Restoration/reupholstered and were over $500 at that time and then you have to calculate in the shipping and handling. To rich for my blood.
I then saw somebody on this forum had a pair for sale about 4 hours away from where I live so I jumped in my car and picked them up for $200 and they need nothing. :Twocents:

F8-4life

Cool thanks for the advice/info. I'd like to pick up a set for my Charger but all the ones I've seen are over $500. Anyone else want to chime in?

flyboyedwards

I'd LOVE to find a set for $200,Any in Wisconsin? LOL, since covers from legendary are quite a bit more! My :Twocents:

Lennard

Put up an ad in the wanted section?

no318

Quote from: flyboyedwards on April 09, 2011, 11:36:19 PM
I'd LOVE to find a set for $200,Any in Wisconsin? LOL, since covers from legendary are quite a bit more! My :Twocents:
Got a set in eastern Nebraska...PM if interested.

F8-4life

Lennard I took your advice and posted in the wanted section. Hopefully something will come up.

moparstuart

Quote from: no318 on April 10, 2011, 07:43:07 AM
Quote from: flyboyedwards on April 09, 2011, 11:36:19 PM
Got a set in eastern Nebraska...PM if interested.
i need a set of 69's with head rest in Kansas city 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Lennard

Quote from: F8-4life on April 12, 2011, 02:12:52 PM
Lennard I took your advice and posted in the wanted section. Hopefully something will come up.

Looks like something came up already! :2thumbs: