News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

March 2011 Hemmings 8 Superbirds 4 sale

Started by hemi68charger, March 29, 2011, 10:27:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

FJ5WING

:eek2: another green car.... would been better of trying to sell it in white. :icon_smile_blackeye:
wingless now, but still around.

moparstuart

Quote from: FJ5WING on March 29, 2011, 01:29:39 PM
:eek2: another green car.... would been better of trying to sell it in white. :icon_smile_blackeye:
white sucks   :icon_smile_big:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

learical1

Bruce

held1823

i'm guessing the seller is mopar illiterate, and referring to the rM in the vin # ?

the irony is they have a six pack superbee listed on the website mentioned in the superbird ad

http://tnttrailersales.com/index.php/Other-Vehicles-and-Equipment/View-all-products.html
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

learical1

I thought that maybe it was a 6 BBL Superbird, and the goof ball didn't know the code changed from M to V from 69 to 70.  But the car is a 440 Super Commando!
Bruce

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

70Sbird

Looks like some "High End" 'Birds for sale
I'm glad mine is still only driver quality so I can beat on it and not feel bad.
Oh wait, mine does not even have an engine in it right now....
:'(

Scott Faulkner

hemi68charger

Quote from: 70Sbird on March 29, 2011, 09:45:40 PM
Looks like some "High End" 'Birds for sale
I'm glad mine is still only driver quality so I can beat on it and not feel bad.
Oh wait, mine does not even have an engine in it right now....
:'(

You can still beat on it... Not sure why you would want to,, but you could............  :smash:
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

BigBlockSam

Quoteou can still beat on it... Not why you would want to,, but you could............  smash

i see very few of those fully restored wing cars being beat on . these cars where meant to have fun with . not go from garage to enclosed trailer to show then back to trailer and back to the garage . serves no purpose to me .  :Twocents:

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

SBBob

No matter how nice your car is the TRUE fun is driving it out on the road.  If mine is ever on a trailer it is broke down or being stolen!  Enjoy with the windows down and the wind in your face!
Superbird Bob - 426 Hemi, 4 Speed, 3.54 Track Pack

hemi68charger

Quote from: BigBlockSam on March 30, 2011, 09:55:08 AM
Quoteou can still beat on it... Not why you would want to,, but you could............  smash

i see very few of those fully restored wing cars being beat on . these cars where meant to have fun with . not go from garage to enclosed trailer to show then back to trailer and back to the garage . serves no purpose to me .  :Twocents:

It was meant in jest... No literally..  :icon_smile_big:  I for one enjoy mine, hence the GearVendor overdrive...
Troy

FJ5WING

although Im not doing a 100K+ restoration it will be well done and since I dont own a trailer or something to pull a trailer I plan on driving the nads off mine thank you very much! :2thumbs:

the first 39,000 miles were a little cushy..........the next 39000, not so much! :D
wingless now, but still around.

BigBlockSam