News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Another "winner" from Vanguard

Started by Just 6T9 CHGR, March 26, 2011, 06:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just 6T9 CHGR

Man these guys are smooth....listen to the video....

" '69 Charger R/T White Hat Special.....built in New Mexico....1 of about 200 made...bone stock original interior"

:rotz:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190516410628&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3ASS%3AUS%3A1123#ht_40828wt_1166
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

terrible one

Wow they couldn't even line the butt stripe up right. Look at it in relation to the side marker  :slap:

And yeah I hear you on the interior . . . what option provided the above glovebox woodgrain trim delete?

EDIT: Also notice that the dome light lense has melted into the shape of a tit  :rofl:

Tilar

In the description he says "Correction on our video I do not believe it is a white hat special."  Something about it being an early 69 and that wasn't an option then.

Still a nice car.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Tilar on March 26, 2011, 06:14:52 PM
In the description he says "Correction on our video I do not believe it is a white hat special."  Something about it being an early 69 and that wasn't an option then.

Still a nice car.

it was an option.... just not available on the R/T :thumbs:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

HOTROD

And I have en old bridge for sale !! :smilingly:
What the Hell-Dumass !

Brock Lee

I like how as he is closing the door he says "You don't get a more straighter car than this, folks"  and the door is about 1/4" lower than the quarter. "True California Solidness"

resq302

Wow, for a min I thought someone stole my car but then after looking at the pics better, I knew it couldn't be mine.  Mines in better shape! :lol:  Looks like he is also missing the coat hanger hooks in the headliner too. 
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

bill440rt

Haven't watched the video... yet.
Looks like a quickie paint job, & throw in some new seat covers & carpet to doll it up a bit.
Quick sell.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Brock Samson

plus not to mention the scratched and spray painted upper door pads,.. no chargers on the roof, and is it a SE with that wood?.. i think not. a lot of pics are of the same part of the car, i wonder why not the other parts... that headliner?..  :eek2: howabout that pentastar on the fender?..  :shruggy:   :lol: