News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Your advice on 74 Charger for sale.

Started by BB1, January 05, 2006, 11:15:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB1

Well I might go look at one with a 440 automatic trans. Both engine and the auto is out of the car, ad said it was a solid Oklahoma car.

It's $1000. for everything.

Comments

The guy has to call me back, hopefully today.
Delete my profile

Dodge-Charger

Need more info to make a good call on price.

andy74

if its all there its worth the grand.make sure if its missing any trim to plan on spending some cash,its getting damn hard to find alot of it.if you were closer id pay the grand! dont forget to take some pics!

BB1

Thanks, still waiting for the call.

I got my digital camera, I hope to look it over today... and get back to you.

Is the 318 the top engine in 74 or 360?

Vin would be?? xp234b ? or not

What is the code for 318 and 360

SE trim? don't know. It is green with a white top.
Delete my profile

Dodge-Charger

318 G
360 K  just off the top of my head.

As too the  XP  I think that is a late 60's codeing for the Charger but when they got moved to the Coronet line it went to WH and WP and then you have the 23 , 29 after for the price class.

If I remember right,

and as Andy74 said, Trim is getting hard to find.

RD

Quote from: cudahob3 on January 05, 2006, 11:15:20 AM
Well I might go look at one with a 440 automatic trans. Both engine and the auto is out of the car, ad said it was a solid Oklahoma car.

It's $1000. for everything.

Comments

The guy has to call me back, hopefully today.

where is it at?  I am going to oklahoma tonight to pick up some engines.  I could swing by and take pics if it is close to me so you do not have to take the trip.

RD
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

BB1

You have a PM  ;)

I have to work, so no go today.
Delete my profile

andy74

keep us posted-3rd gens rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!