News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

car sponsers

Started by MORFF, March 25, 2011, 06:36:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MORFF

Hey I did this thing on line and this lady called me back seems to good to be true but I am a guy with a small dream finish my dream car. I consider this site like a second family. I work 7 days a week to pay bills and get my parts for car car sponser thing looked like might work but want your guys oppions. The site said pay 99 for the service and they find sponsers to help you build car seems ok. But I wanted to see if you guys have ever done this I am putting the email i got on site thanks guys.

email
Dear Mike

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me today. I am really excited that I was able to find you over $5,000 in automotive sponsorships. I will do my best to keep these sponsorships available in your name but please contact me as soon as possible so we can ink these deals and have you start selecting your products! My direct line is 1-866-923-5893

Kathy B.
CarSponsors.com
My Direct Line: 1-866-923-5893

Don't forget, you can now promote your new sponsors from the comfort of your own home.  Just put your sponsors video on your FaceBook, MySpace and other social site accounts and tell your friends about it. It is the easiest and most fun way to promote your sponsors and get free parts and cash.

"MAY 2010 Popular Science Magazine recommends CarSponsors.com as a top source for getting free parts and cash."

--------------

CarSponsors.com Growing Network Helps You Land Bigger Sponsorship Deals!

CarSponsors.com - Sponsorship Placement Agency - Get Your Car Sponsored Fast, By Top Companies

SponsorBUZZ.com - Win Sponsorships, Prizes and Meet Sponsors - Free Membership For CS Clients

SponsorResumes.com - CarSponsors.com Professional Resume Services - Discounts for CS Clients

SponsorshipVideos.com - CS Sponsorship Videos are revolutionizing the way sponsors are promoted.

SponsoredTV.com - CarSponsors.com TV Channel - View hundreds of CarSponsors.com sponsorship videos.

SponsorBUZZ! Product Deal of the Day! - This month - Decalkits.com $25 Side Stripes Shipped! Limited Supply

Follow CarSponsors.com on Twitter - Get CS Latest Sponsorship Announcements, News, Products and Updates

SponsorBUZZ! Monthly Prize Winners - See if you are a winner! We select 10 profiles each month for special prizes
Mike O
A.K.A Dirty O

Semper Fi

41husk

Can you find out who the sponsors are and what parts are available?  They may have several sponsors but if they don't carry Mopar parts, I don't see the value.  They may have Napa, Lucas oil, AutoZone etc.  Then I think you have to display there ads on your car, either painted or decals and stickers.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

HPP

Companies giving away thousands of dollars in products just to get a clip on your facebook page? Doesn't that sounds a bit outside of realistic? Are they asking you for an associations fee or finders fee up front before they connect you with these generous organizations? Did you try googling carsponsorships.com scams to see what turns up?

Tilar

Sounds like a scam from my perspective.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

MORFF

I have not looked them up yet or pay 99.00 thats what made me wonder too.
Mike O
A.K.A Dirty O

Semper Fi

LeeBoy

My 68 Charger build http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,41318.0.html
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2005 HEMI Ram( totaled with only 27,000 miles on it!), 1977 Power Wagon (Sold), 1977 Plymouth Trailduster, 1974 360 Cuda, 1973 Satellite Sebring Plus, 1973 D200 Adventurer Sport, 1968 Charger (sold), 1965 Dart (sold)

41husk

There is a guy local that has a newer Mini Cooper.  It is pretty nice with many aftermarket goodies on it.  He has decals advertising several after market Co. all over it.   He said he was given free parts for placing the adds on his car.  Im not sure it is the same, but thats what it sounds like.  I wouldn't want all that advertising all over my car, but thats just me. :Twocents:  If the sponsors can provide you with parts you want and need on your car and you don't mind the adds all over your car, I would say look into it.  I woud definetly investigate.  They should be able to give you a list of people to contact and see how they like the program.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

68X426

Rip off. Read the fine print. I did, all 20 plus pages. Rip off. Not illegal mind you. Maybe you'll be the special one out of a million who gets something out of it. Buy a lotto ticket if you really like to gamble. :rotz:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

MORFF

Thanks guys for all input have to keep doing it old fasion way hard work and save up. Thanks for all the guys that looked everything up and found information thats what I am talking about you guys are truely my second family.

Semper FI

Michael T Orff usmc Iraq vet
Mike O
A.K.A Dirty O

Semper Fi