News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Happy Mother's Day!

Started by Drache, May 08, 2011, 08:17:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

Happy Mother's day to all the mothers on the forum!  :cheers:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

doctor4766

Yeah, same.
Took the Charger for a run today to have lunch with mine.
Great cruising the freeway but one thing I noticed was the number of cars travelling North and as just many travelling south. Bit wierd for a Sunday.
I kinda figured that so many had up and moved to the other side of the city from their mothers to live.
Gotta love a '69

Tilar

Yeah, Happy Mothers day, You mothers!    Oh and Happy Mothers day to all you mothers too.   :angel:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

doctor4766

Quote from: Tilar on May 08, 2011, 09:09:34 AM
Yeah, Happy Mothers day, You mothers!    Oh and Happy Mothers day to all you mothers too.   :angel:
Thanks, right back at ya
Gotta love a '69

nh_mopar_fan

nvrbdn

happy moms day to all the wonderful gals that keep us guys going. mopar women are the best. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

hemi68charger

No doubt... Happy Mother's Day !!!
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

skip68

Thank-you,  and happy mother's day to my favorite mopar mama's : Jackie, Susie, and Jennifer!  Mrs.skip68
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!