News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Keep the Dixie on the General

Started by Bobs69, August 30, 2012, 09:09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooter

Quote from: Red 70 R/T 493 on September 02, 2012, 12:44:07 PM
The whole PC/Political Correct trend is for assclowns. Sometimes, people get offended for the silliest reasons despite nothing being wrong. To try to appease every OVERsensitive weenie is an effort in futility.
I'm sure that I offend some now and then, and I also get offended. It happens. What do I do? I take it like a man and move on. Others should do the same. Life is NOT about apologizing all of the time. You'd never get anywhere living your life that way.

Sure, this works as long as you are some "nobody"....It begins to take on a whole new meaning when "The offended" are in positions of power and begin to dictate based on their own Bullsh*t reasoning how they are offended. They refuse to just "Move on", because that doesn't have the same meaning as making an entire segment of the US's population do what they want. Afterall, why do most Blast each other on an online forum instead of going back and forth in PM'S?

It doens't have the same "Ring" when one in the arguement can just simply "Move-on" by ignoring the other..No, it has to do with PUBLICLY causing the other to either one: Be embarrased to where you get a reaction, or two: Cause the other to be "Viewed as Beaten/losing/etc." by publicly doing so.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"