News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Nos Grille 1970 $$$$$

Started by TXcharger70, March 04, 2011, 02:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TXcharger70

b5blue

WOW!  :2thumbs: 4,650 shipped....I'll take 2!  :lol:

maxwellwedge

I bought one 4-5 years ago for around 1000.00 - It was part of a package with some other NOS stuff. Still need one NOS headlight door....have to check on which side.

Cooter

ALOT of people think that because it's NOS, it was never installed ina VEHICLE...This isn't so..it could have been a "Take off" and returned in the original box for warrantry purposes, and will have a blemeish or two..Granted, it is better than any 40 Y/O used piece, but for $5K, I'll repaint my old and busted junk thank you...That's just crazy..
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

pipeliner

and they are also alot NOS stuff that are just rejects used as replacement panels.

Brock Lee

NOS is an abused term. Once a part is installed even for a moment, it is no longer NOS. It is a used OEM replacement part.