News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

De-coding Interior Trim

Started by macca3441, January 29, 2011, 07:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

macca3441

Hi all,

Hoping someone could de-code my trim color. C6R. In a 68 Charger.
Have looked on Legendary's site, and sent them an email last week, but have had no luck as yet!
I'm wanting to order some new interior bits off them, but they have a couple of different shades of red, and I'd like to order the correct color according to the code!
Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,

Wade

Dans 68

There should be only one red trim interior color used on the '68's (just my  :Twocents:). I've attached a color sheet to show the red color PP-1. The "Bright Red" and "Corporate Red" are not common shades, and are found on few cars. What interior parts are you looking for? I'm assuming from your question they come in more than one shade of red for a '68 Charger? I only saw one color of red for any item on Legendary's site.

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

macca3441

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your reply!
The chart you supplied is awesome, however, I'm still at a loss!
Just to give an example, I looked at Legendary's site again, selected 68 charger, went into door trims, and it shows two "red" trims, both with different part numbers! One is called "metallic red", the other is "metallic red / metallic maroon".
As for what parts Im after, I'm re-doing most of the interior, as the car I've just bought is a little sad in that dept!
Also makes things a little harder being in Australia!!
Any advice would be appreciated!!
Thanks,

Wade