News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bullitt memorabilia???

Started by Ghoste, July 05, 2012, 08:04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

Saw this at the WPC swap meet in Michigan this past winter and got a good chuckle out of it.  I think it may have even been perpetrated by a member here.

TUFCAT

If that's the case there should be 8 more.... :scratchchin: I think I counted at least nine of them on the car :smilielol: :smilielol:

wingcar

All you need is three more and a burned-out '68 Charger and you will have yourself a "complete" Bullitt Charger!!!
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400

Fred

Quote from: TUFCAT on July 05, 2012, 01:08:09 PM
If that's the case there should be 8 more.... :scratchchin: I think I counted at least nine of them on the car :smilielol: :smilielol:

:lol: I counted 9 too. There are only 7 left out there though because one of those suckers landed in my front yard. It now resides on my garage wall.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

XS29L

I've got 4 they, must have caught some wicked air cause they landed here in Vermont !     :lol:
MOPAR OR NO CAR !!

Fred

I think we've exeeded the amount of hubcaps that actually took flight!   :smilielol:

Ghoste

Are you saying that some of them may be forgeries then?

Fred

That's exactly what I'm saying. Not mine though.........mine has GENUINE stamped on it.  :smilielol: