News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

25 years later.......(photos)

Started by dads_69, November 28, 2010, 01:40:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dads_69

Yes she does, just before I typed this, she acknowledged me again tonight, ha-ha.... So yea, PYS I said.. gees, what is it with women and cars anyways?
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

nvrbdn

Quote from: dads_69 on January 11, 2011, 04:03:34 AM
Yes she does, just before I typed this, she acknowledged me again tonight, ha-ha.... So yea, PYS I said.. gees, what is it with women and cars anyways?

just in case she doesnt know where the door is, a nice flashing exit sign above it will help her out :2thumbs: thing is, there are lots of women out there, but the numbers of 2nd gen chargers are limited :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

dads_69

I picked a color today, finally. I'm also having a different hood blasted and deck lid so I can jamb in clean parts this coming weekend. Its a 69' color but I don't care. R6 code. 15x10 Cragar S/S rears and 15x8 front wheels also on the way. Going to pull motor/trans also soon to cut engine bay in also.
I need to decide what color to paint motor now also, orange or blue?
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

doctor4766

Quote from: dads_69 on January 12, 2011, 02:04:01 AM
I picked a color today, finally. I'm also having a different hood blasted and deck lid so I can jamb in clean parts this coming weekend. Its a 69' color but I don't care. R6 code. 15x10 Cragar S/S rears and 15x8 front wheels also on the way. Going to pull motor/trans also soon to cut engine bay in also.
I need to decide what color to paint motor now also, orange or blue?

Decisions, decisions....
Go orange for the engine :drool5:

Funny enough I just chose my new color too
Gotta love a '69