News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Snow day!

Started by chargd72, February 04, 2011, 10:13:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargd72

This is all the snow it took to shut the city down and get a work from home day.  I love living in Texas!

'72 Charger SE 4bbl 318                          '76 Power Wagon 400 W200                                 2011 (attempt at a) Charger

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

charge69

I live in SE Texas and it did not take that much snow to have all the news media in a frenzy and shutting down the town (outskirts of Houston). In fairness, we have zero snow removal equipment and no one knows or remembers how to drive on icy roads!  Lots of icy roads instead and it shut this place down real fast!

4cruzin

Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Iceyone

Here's what it takes to get one in SE Iowa.
68 Charger
70 Super Bee
11 SRT8 Challenger
30 Chevy Universal

472 R/T SE

Seeings how your town's folk don't have experience driving in inclement conditions it's a good idea shutting down & hopefully keeping people off the roads.

Even up here in Vancouver, Wa./Portland, Or. they shut things down with any kind of freezing weather.  With all the bridges & overpasses it's smart.

It was never a day off for me when I still worked.  They knew I would show up regardless of weather.   ;)

Steve P.

Where I come from there is no such thing as a snow day. Now in 1991' we had an ICE STORM that brought Rochester to it's knees.........   :o
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

General_01

The company I work for had three warehouses in Texas shut down today: Paris, Grand Prairie, and Houston. Hope you enjoyed your day at home.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed