News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My turn,front windshield upper + side clips,which ones???

Started by 69 OUR/TEA, December 06, 2010, 01:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69 OUR/TEA

I bought the front and rear window clip sets,rears were still in the package but the front I removed to check something ,and thru them in a box with an assortment of other clips,and now can't remember which ones they would be.The obvious ones on the bottom I know what they are,and the two special ones that go on the top near the outer edge in the middle of three in a row,but the two styles I have,one is the exact same as the rear window,and the other one(maroon in color)I don't remeber if they were part of the set.You will have a hard time seeing in the pic,but the maroon one,if mounted will have a higher height of the trim if and when installed?Anyone know or have a clip set from the front to verify this?Here is a pic of the two...Thanks

69 OUR/TEA

Did alittle deeper searching in back threads on this and found its the one on the left(black one),same as the back window clips.Don't know where the maroon ones came from,wether I bought them elsewere or if I removed them from the windshield and they were wrong.Anyway,moving on with project.........

Back N Black

The clips at the bottom of the windshield are different, they are larger that the top and side clips.

RDR838

I looked at the pictures @ rtspecialties.net and the ones you have on the left are part # 6002263 supposedly being used for '68-70 B-BODY USE 14 FOR FRONT SIDE AND TOP OF WINDSHIELD' - the ones on the right seem to be #6002688 for 'SOME C-BODY'.

The left one looks like those that were in the set I bought from Tom and I'm pretty sure they looked exactly the same as the old ones I took off my '68 Charger.