News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ebay fees

Started by 69 OUR/TEA, December 08, 2010, 12:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69 OUR/TEA

Has anyone sold a car on ebay lately,as I understand alot has changed for the sellers,is it a flat fee or a percentage or both ????Thanks

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

chargerboy69

It is 125.00 a car over $2000.00 plus listing fees.  I remember when it was just $50.00.  :P
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Just 6T9 CHGR

The listing fees are free for the first 4 car sales in 12 months....
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

69 OUR/TEA

Silver R/T

I think they have free listing on ebay till December 31st...
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

ACUDANUT

It may be free to list it, BUT BEWARE...The final evaluation will kill you.

NGC414

Quote from: ACUDANUT on December 08, 2010, 09:23:43 PM
That and the fact that most times you never hear from the individual that buys your car and you need to relist it. ebay still pulls the succesfull listing fee and then refunds it to you at a later time. Its a headache to keep track of.

Chargerrtforme

Quote from: chargerboy69 on December 08, 2010, 06:17:02 PM
It is 125.00 a car over $2000.00 plus listing fees.  I remember when it was just $50.00.  :P
I go way back to when it was real cheap to sell a car. Then it was a flat fee of 45 or 50.00 boy did things go up.

ACUDANUT

Quote from: NGC414 on December 09, 2010, 02:32:02 PM
That and the fact that most times you never hear from the individual that buys your car and you need to relist it. ebay still pulls the succesfull listing fee and then refunds it to you at a later time. Its a headache to keep track of.
AND, they still bill you, if you don't "find a way" to contact them....The fee's will apply, without a full refund.

NGC414

Quote from: ACUDANUT on December 09, 2010, 08:30:04 PM
Quote from: NGC414 on December 09, 2010, 02:32:02 PM
AND, they still bill you, if you don't "find a way" to contact them....The fee's will apply, without a full refund.
The last car I sold on ebay I had to list 3 times. It sold each time though  :brickwall:. Im starting to think its easier to deal with the super strange people on craigs list. I just sold my truck on craigs list and only had to deal with a few strange emails before finding a good buyer.

ACUDANUT

The problem with Craigslist is "it's only local"...You reach everyone on e-bay. :Twocents:

A383Wing

Quote from: ACUDANUT on December 10, 2010, 10:59:21 PM
The problem with Craigslist is "it's only local"...You reach everyone on e-bay. :Twocents:

the "smarter" craigslist people do searches in many different cities...I have had people from all over the US on some of my parts.

Problem is, most of the craigslist buyers are scammers

PocketThunder

Quote from: 69 OUR/TEA on December 08, 2010, 12:07:53 PM
Has anyone sold a car on ebay lately,as I understand alot has changed for the sellers,is it a flat fee or a percentage or both ????Thanks
What are you selling Paul?

wouldnt your Charger want the same name for its next owner?.... :2thumbs:    :icon_smile_big:  :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

NGC414

You can also go to the search all of craigslist site, which seaches everywhere.

ACUDANUT

Never seen a "search all Craigslist". Where is this option ? I doubt I am not the only one, who does not know about this option also.  :Twocents:

bakerhillpins

Not true... I have been searching the entire country on Craigslist for over a year now.   :2thumbs:

Quote from: A383Wing on December 10, 2010, 11:37:44 PM

the "smarter" craigslist people do searches in many different cities...I have had people from all over the US on some of my parts.

Problem is, most of the craigslist buyers are scammers

Not me... Guess that's why I get some really unhelpful and rude behavior when I contact folks. Gets frustrating.

Quote from: ACUDANUT on December 11, 2010, 09:39:53 AM
Never seen a "search all Craigslist". Where is this option ? I doubt I am not the only one, who does not know about this option also.  :Twocents:

www.autotempest.com

Quote from: PocketThunder on December 11, 2010, 12:43:51 AM
Quote from: 69 OUR/TEA on December 08, 2010, 12:07:53 PM
What are you selling Paul?

wouldnt your Charger want the same name for its next owner?.... :2thumbs:    :icon_smile_big:  :icon_smile_big:

Yea, what are you selling??? Charger maybe?  :callme:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

SnoPro440

I use www.crazedlist.org  It works pretty good but you have to use Firefox and make a change to Firefox to use it properly.

You can also use www.searchtempest.com or www.allofcraigs.com  and I'm sure many more.
2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

NGC414

just google " search all of Craigslist" and you will find the link. That's what I do.

ACUDANUT