News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Route 322 in Clarion County PA to Crannberry PA (a mess)

Started by MoparManJim, October 02, 2010, 08:07:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

I'm not sure how many members on here live in Clarion County or out around the Kossuth area headed towards Cranberry. Let me just say they have that area all mess up anymore with there so called new road going through. Just on the other side of the dairy stand out where the pond is located at, they got the road mess up there. Heading towards Cranberry there is now a sudden drop like in the road as it goes down over the hill at a tilt They should have built that area up before black topping it. They didn't put hardy any or at all any ditches along the road either as it's all black top and flat.

Yesterday, I have no idea what the one road guy that lets traffic threw from the Kossuth side was even thinking when he wave afew vehicles threw WHEN the other side road guy had cars coming threw! on the same side and lane! The guy waves for the cars coming from the Kossuth side to go through and just as we start down the lane a vehicle in from of us slows down turns out there was cars coming from the other side as well! so we pulled over and set there in the middle of the work area as the other vehicles got through the work area! If it wasn't for the lead vehicle in front stopping, there could have been a wreck because of one man. On a bright side, if there was a wreck there wouldn't have been far to go to get a cop as there was one setting on the other waiting in traffic to head towards Kossuth.

Also, for anyone that knows the Cranberry area or hasn't been to that area in a while, that turn coming from Cranberry heading towards Kossuth, well there putting in a straight shot of road there. The little log cabin that guy that loose to be back in the woods they leveled off. and that whole area of woods now are all one big hole and open area. They have one heck of a area to fill in there now to get the road done. On the bright side, I think the straight shot is a good idea and will work out if they don't mess it up like they have done so far with the other area out by Kossuth.

I am just waiting to winter time to hear about all the wrecks that will take place on Route 322 because of how they did the road or I should say how they change it around. That one area out by the dairy stand in Kossuth is one area I'm waiting to hear about when snow flies and ice gets on the road. Because anyone heading towards Cranberry catches that drop down area just right I say will loose control and go right into the oncoming traffic or worst yet right into the dang pond! if they don't get hurt by the ditch that is on the down inner side of the road in that one small area. Anyone coming from the Cranberry side in the winter and looses control at that drop down area while going up might go over into the oncoming traffic as well a that really is a dang blind spot as you can not see to well who is coming from the other side. For you all to get the idea of how they did the road in that area and how the drop down area feels when in a vehicle.. think of you out cutting the grass and you get to the embankment of your yard that has that down drop tilt to it, and when you ride your lawn mower down at a tilt.. that is how it feels and that is how that area of the road is set up. Not safe at all. The road goes down over at a odd tilt. The old road part didn't have that at all and was much safer even with the old bend. 

I heard the other side of Kossuth going towards Shippenville is the same way as they got that area of road mess up as well. But I just wanted to give you all a heads up that are traveling through the area anytime soon to look out in those areas. 

rav440

i just wonder who the dumb ass is that alowed there to be two cranberry's less than 100 miles from on another granted the cranberry up above franklin is cranberry pa. and where i live is cranberry township pa. but still confussing to some as it was for our delivery driver back in 04 when i was building the payless shoe store up in cranberry pa. the driver called us at noon and said he was here at the payless and there is no constrution being done my boss told him to look at his invoice " what is the adress on the slip ? " driver " payless bla bla bla cranberry pa. zip? " my boss " your in cranberry township we are 70+ miles north of you , we will see you in few hours "
the driver was not happy to say the least .  :smilielol:
1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

police1

funny you said  that i always wondered the same thing! i used to deliver all over tha tare and thru franklin,oil city,titusville area. beautiful in the fall that's for sure! :2thumbs: :2thumbs: