News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

new viper engine... what will it be? what do you want it to be?

Started by RD, September 29, 2010, 04:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

ok, i will admit it.. i love the viper and the v10 based off the 360 alot.  but now that i am thinking about it... wouldnt it be kick ace if it was a hemi-headed v10?  I do not think it is unattainable.. but is it feasible?  will it be a thing of not whether they could, but rather whether they should? any thoughts on this? 
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

kab69440

A matter/ anti-matter reaction chamber with twin zero-grav warp cores on a parallel neutron circuit. Hemi or no hemi, not much else would touch that... Of course, you'll probably want to be clear of the solar system before you fire that bad boy up. Sure would suck to hit the asteroid belt before you knew you were there... Anyone familiar with 5 dimensional navigation out there? Otherwise, I'm not sure how to find our way back home... I'm guessing a mortal GPS unit would be about as useful as a bent boner.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

RD

:hah:
Quote from: kab69440 on September 29, 2010, 05:11:49 PM
A matter/ anti-matter reaction chamber with twin zero-grav warp cores on a parallel neutron circuit. Hemi or no hemi, not much else would touch that... Of course, you'll probably want to be clear of the solar system before you fire that bad boy up. Sure would suck to hit the asteroid belt before you knew you were there... Anyone familiar with 5 dimensional navigation out there? Otherwise, I'm not sure how to find our way back home... I'm guessing a mortal GPS unit would be about as useful as a bent boner.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Landonsrt

I drove s srt10 VIP the other day for the first time. Bright red 05 model. It made every head turn. It was loud and fast. Wish they wouldn't change the V10...