News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WIW Pistolgrip shifter

Started by 2fast4u, January 01, 2006, 09:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2fast4u

I have a non-console,B-body long pistolgrip shifter.  It's in original condition....tipical minor scratches in the chrome and the grips are worn down to just brown plastil and the top lens is okay.

I tried lookin' on ebay and couldn't find anything but A/T shifter handles. Unless there's some trick to lookin' this sort of stuff up on ebay.

I was just wonderin' what something like this was worth nowadays.

Anybody know!

2fast
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

kab69440

I paid less than 200 for my console-style PG minus it's grips.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

2fast4u

DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Vainglory, Esq.

When was that kab?

The reason I ask is that people are now reproducing these.  Hurst itself is reproducing them, if I'm not mistaken, along with Keisler and Harms Auto.  If you bought yours before they came out with the repros, the price may have gone down.

694spdRT

Before the repo shifters were available the original console shifters were bringing a lot more than $200 even.

The console handles have always demanded a higher price tag than the non console versions. With the non console repo's now available I doubt you will get that much for it.     
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

Chryco Psycho

the repro P Gs are not cheap & do not look original , yuo should be able to get a good $ for it in good condition

kab69440

Quote from: Vainglory on January 01, 2006, 10:32:57 PM
When was that kab?

The reason I ask is that people are now reproducing these.   Hurst itself is reproducing them, if I'm not mistaken, along with Keisler and Harms Auto.   If you bought yours before they came out with the repros, the price may have gone down.

This summer, sometime. Can't remember exactly when. Maybe mid-August?
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."