News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

suburban meets guardrail = threading a vehicle needle

Started by RD, October 11, 2010, 04:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

not sure where it happened (looks like washington due to the plates and mountains), but it supposedly happened because the driver was texting and not paying attention.  no one died as the driver was alone, BUT.... they could have.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Troy

That's one way to remove those old metal guard rails from the posts.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

kab69440

That is truly impressive! I'm not sure you could rightly call that a "fail". :yesnod:
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

Tilar

Oh what the hell, Somebody's gotta do it.  :lol:  :buff:

That's impressive.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

chargergirl

Brilliant...texting while driving....that rates right up there with reading, applying makeup, or smacking kids in the backseat while driving! Read when stationary only. Get up in time to do face! Pull over and wait till they chill...they figure it out and don't like having to stop all the time. In other words act like a grown-up.
Trust your Woobie!

vancamp

my cousin whos a paramedic worked a very similar wreck involving a chevy truck, i i can say is wow

Old Moparz

Pretty good aim. I know if I tried it I'd have hurt myself for sure.  :o
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

RallyeMike

Looks like mid-eastern WA. I would not though it possible to run 100 feet of rail through a rig like that. Amazing photos.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Drache

Couple years back I was at an accident scene that had a black car that hit a chainlink fence at high speed. The top pole on the fence went through the front of the car, through the driver, through the drivers seat, through the back seat, through the trunk, and out the back.

Amazingly the driver survived.  :o
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

bull

Quote from: RallyeMike on October 11, 2010, 09:05:25 PM
Looks like mid-eastern WA. I would not though it possible to run 100 feet of rail through a rig like that. Amazing photos.

It does look like Washington, around the Moses Lake area, but it's actually Montana according to this:

http://www.snopes.com/photos/accident/guardrail.asp