News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

the beginning fo the end for Mary

Started by mauve66, July 04, 2010, 06:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mauve66

ok, thanks, never really looked at other cars in that area, always thought they would be the same on all three sides
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

twodko

THAT will be a very fine car when you're done, nice work bro.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

mauve66

Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

mauve66

soooo, i've been playing with some marglass and also evercoat brand marglass type.  the 1st couple of times it seemed like  i put too much hardener in it cause it went off in about 3-5 mins, so i backed off and now it seems like i'm way under on the hardener, even after several days i can still get my fingerprint into the marglass by pushing on it, shouldn't it be rock hard after 20-30 mins??

i thought i had this part figured out so i mixed 4-5 different batches in a row to get everything covered so i could start sanding again............
now i have this gummy concoction in alot of places, how do i get rid of this mess and start over?? i tried sanding and it just gums up the paper instantly.  this is really a tight and roughed up  area so a putty knife is very slow going at this point but if thats the only solution...........

if i heat it up with a propane torch will it come off easier or make it worse??

i though about maybe getting some dry ice to freeze it so maybe it would come off in big chunks???
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

Charger-Bodie

Whatever you gotta do......Its got to get off of there and replaced with some thats mixed properly.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............