News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

searching for jb666?

Started by meepmeep70, August 26, 2010, 11:05:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

meepmeep70

looking to hook up with you,blair and charles did my body work as well,pm me your number please,i own the burnt orange 70 runner that was at blairs being buffed. thanks Darren

moparstuart

how about some pictures of this road runner please  ?   :shruggy:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

FLG

Stu check out jeffs "pics of the shop" thread...beaauutifullll rr.

lisiecki1

Quote from: FLG on August 26, 2010, 12:24:08 PM
Stu check out jeffs "pics of the shop" thread...beaauutifullll rr.

link it bro :2thumbs:
Remember the average response time to a 911 call is over 4 minutes.

The average response time of a 357 magnum is 1400 FPS.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,52527.0.html

TeeWJay426

Quote from: lisiecki1 on August 26, 2010, 12:27:05 PM

link it bro :2thumbs:

Here ya go....

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,64206.0.html

Bottom of page 7, reply # 166 is where I think meepmeep70's Runner makes it's first appearance.
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

mikepmcs

hit this link and send him a personal message(it's at the bottom of the profile page)
he'll answer as soon as he sees it.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=7354
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

cool 70   nice air grabber and a dust trail stripe  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

FLG

If you want to get in touch with him his email is jbaker666@comcast.net

Neal_J

I thought he was in jail, again.

Something about running from a crooked sherriff in an orange car, I believe.

You might try to reach him through his uncle or one of his cousins. 

MoparManJim

Quote from: Neal_J on August 26, 2010, 03:37:43 PM
I thought he was in jail, again.

Something about running from a crooked sherriff in an orange car, I believe.

You might try to reach him through his uncle or one of his cousins. 

Nea, you got it all wrong, he jump his car into the crooked sheriffs car.. that's why he's in trouble for I believe.

meepmeep70

thanks guys,and thanks for the nice words,gonna actually pick it up tomorrow am,and finish reassembly,chuck and blair are by far the best body guys around :2thumbs:

jb666

Quote from: meepmeep70 on August 26, 2010, 06:38:19 PM
thanks guys,and thanks for the nice words,gonna actually pick it up tomorrow am,and finish reassembly,chuck and blair are by far the best body guys around :2thumbs:

You'd better believe it. I'll be at the shop tomorrow between 1-2PM , hopefully I get to see your car before you take off.... I'll shoot you a PM now, but hopefully you're planning on Halifax tomorrow?

meepmeep70

yes halifax tomorrow,though i won't have the time to get all my bling back on(antenna,door handles)gonna need the dukes way into the car :rofl: