News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DC.com meet and greet BBQ on Aug 21 in West Milford, NJ

Started by resq302, July 02, 2010, 08:50:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you be attending?

Yes
4 (21.1%)
No
10 (52.6%)
Possibly
5 (26.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: August 11, 2010, 08:50:11 PM

71ChallengeHer

Brian, Please thank Jen for us. The both of you are perfect hosts.  :2thumbs:  We had a great time. It was a pleasure to meet everyone. Great people and fantastic food.  :cheers:  Plus to see some old friends and make some new ones. .  :cheers: I just got home. After having to pull over 3 times. Couldn't see because of the down pours.  :pity:  Shelby had a blast face painting and beating up Frank and Dan.  :rofl: :rofl: Kevin, for some reason the big kids couldn't remember your name either ?  :shruggy:  So they just call you Vin Diesel.  :smilielol: :smilielol:  Bob, please thank Mary for the recipe. And tell her Shelby really enjoyed talking to her. Dan, Thank your Mom for letting us crash there , last nite.

FLG

Thanks again Brian!! Had a blast!

Thanks for posting p the pics kevin, man that misaligned hood on my car is really bothering me..gonna fix it tonight LOL!

And as for Shelby, she better watch out  :icon_smile_blackeye:

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: FLG on August 22, 2010, 04:55:25 PM

Thanks for posting p the pics kevin, man that misaligned hood on my car is really bothering me..gonna fix it tonight LOL!

You big baby. She said she was sorry. She didn't try to make you bleed.  :pity: At least she didn't paint a rainbow bow tie on your face.  :cheers:

bordin34

Thanks Bryan I had a great time it was nice meeting everybody.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

FLG

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on August 22, 2010, 05:45:46 PM

You big baby. She said she was sorry. She didn't try to make you bleed.  :pity: At least she didn't paint a rainbow bow tie on your face.  :cheers:

Sure thats what she "says" well see how things go next time  :rofl:

dkn1997

Frank, how did you make out with the Traffic? My wife was coming back from PA at the same time I left and she sat in the same nonsense coming from 80 in Jersey.  I assume it was bad everywhere. 
RECHRGED

FLG

I got home in about 1.5 hours, about 20 min of traffic on the GW and that was it  :shruggy:

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: resq302 on August 21, 2010, 11:44:14 AM
Ok, my cell phone in case anyone gets lost is 973-886-6718.  Feel free to give me a call for directions!
Dan missed this memo.  :hah: :hah: :nana:

bordin34

haha I just took the scenic route into the Oranges

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

Old Moparz

My wife Mary, my daughter Kate, & myself, all had a good time. It was nice to spend a day hanging out, stuffing ourselves with all the food, relaxing, meeting & talking to everyone.   :cheers: 

I took some photos too, my daughter climbed on the playset in the yard with the other kids, & my wife took the silverware from the cabinet & filled her purse.   :lol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Old Moparz

More.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Old Moparz

More & more.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Old Moparz

The kids had a good time with lots there for them to do, like jungle gyms, face paints, cut out photo ops, & big bubbles.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Old Moparz

The fire department even showed up when the jumbo marshmallows ignited.   :lol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

TUFCAT

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

71ChallengeHer

That was fireman ?  :shruggy: I thought someone hired a stripper for us ?  :rofl: :rofl:

Old Moparz

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on August 22, 2010, 11:11:29 PM
That was fireman ?  :shruggy: I thought someone hired a stripper for us ?  :rofl: :rofl:

You must have missed it then. Mary said right after he put the giant marshmallows out, he was on the dining room table with just the helmet & boots.    :lol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Old Moparz on August 22, 2010, 11:18:18 PM
That was fireman ?  :shruggy: I thought someone hired a stripper for us ?  :rofl: :rofl:

You must have missed it then. Mary said right after he put the giant marshmallows out, he was on the dining room table with just the helmet & boots.    :lol:
Damn it, I miss all the fun.  :brickwall:  Did she take pics ?  :D

Alaskan_TA

So he walked from the fire to the house with his giant marshmallows out?

:eek2:

Old Moparz

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on August 22, 2010, 11:20:24 PM
Quote from: Old Moparz on August 22, 2010, 11:18:18 PM

You must have missed it then. Mary said right after he put the giant marshmallows out, he was on the dining room table with just the helmet & boots.    :lol:
Damn it, I miss all the fun.  :brickwall:  Did she take pics ?  :D

I wasn't interested enough to ask her, you have to.   :lol:

Quote from: Alaskan_TA on August 22, 2010, 11:24:50 PM
So he walked from the fire to the house with his giant marshmallows out?

:eek2:

No, he was respectful about the kids being around.   :lol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

resq302

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on August 22, 2010, 08:08:22 PM
Quote from: resq302 on August 21, 2010, 11:44:14 AM
Ok, my cell phone in case anyone gets lost is 973-886-6718.  Feel free to give me a call for directions!
Dan missed this memo.  :hah: :hah: :nana:
:smilielol:  yeh, the 20 min ride turned into the 3 hour tour. 
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

resq302

oh dear god.  Thank god that pic turned out blurry and the picture can somewhat protect the (somewhat) innocent.   :smilielol:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: bordin34 on August 22, 2010, 08:19:00 PM
haha I just took the scenic route into the Oranges
Jersey code for " I got lost and had to go home and get my GPS ? "   :shruggy:  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: