News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I'm selling my Superbird clone project.

Started by hotrod98, July 21, 2010, 02:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hotrod98

If anyone's been thinking about building a Superbird clone, I can make the project a whole lot easier and cheaper. If interested, check out my ad in the classified section.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hotrod98

I wish I could keep them all but then again, I have too many other things going on to finish them all.

Charles Addams

BigBlockSam

i see what you mean . you got a real one . why build a clone .
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

472 R/T SE

Like the other rides you sold, that seems to be a smokin' deal. 

No one can accuse you of trying to get rich.  That's how I am.  Usually I just want to break even but lately have taken it in the shorts.

hotrod98

I priced it for less than I have in it. I would love to see someone build the car.
With my other projects, I just can't get excited about building another car that I probably wouldn't have the time to drive anyway. We drive the bird to the events just about all of the time now. You can't get too excited about driving anything else when you see how excited people get when they see the bird.
If someone wanted the clone finished, our shop could finish it up for them.
Sandra is requiring more and more of my time due to the Alzheimer's so I'm having to prioritize my life in general. I've been trying to find the time to change out the engines in my 80 Dodge crewcab dually to pull my racecar trailer. I'm just about there but it's taken a lot longer than it would have a couple of years ago.

Charles Addams

Howie

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hotrod98

Hey, I finished Allen's Daytona. What more do you want outta me?  ;D

Looks like the clone project is going to Montana. Can't wait to see that one finished. I hope he'll join us at St. Louis once he has it finished.

Charles Addams

Old Moparz

:2thumbs: Glad to see someone get it, it was a great deal.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

BigBlockSam

somebody got lucky. that was a good deal

1970Moparmann

Can you wait about 6 months and put another project car up for sale? :yesnod:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

41husk

I am sure the buyer will be very happy :cheers: sorry to here about Sandra.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

hotrod98

I was thinking about selling the 71 Sassy Grass green Barracuda that I've been racing in street radial class but I took Sandra down the track in it a couple of times Saturday night and now she has laid claim to that car. She wants me to take it every time we go racing so that she can ride shotgun. I'm beginning to think I'll never get to take my Pro No E 71 Cuda to the track now. The track won't let me take her for a ride in anything that runs faster than 11.00 in the 1000'. The Pro No E car runs much, much faster than that.  It runs 6's in the 1/8th.
Actually, I have no problem taking whatever car she wants me to take. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have these cars.
Wish I had pics of the grin on her face after the first pass. She's always been a speed demon and now that she's no longer able to drive, I think the need for speed is just that much stronger. We were doing around 100 mph at 1000'.
I kind of like that little car.

Charles Addams

Highbanked Hauler

Sorry to hear about your wife's situation, that has to be a tough row to hoe :rotz:
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

A383Wing

BigBlockSam

Quotewould you just finish a project already   icon_smile_big icon_smile_big icon_smile_big icon_smile_big nana

:lol: :lol: :smilielol: :smilielol: