News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

INFO REQUEST

Started by Rolling_Thunder, December 20, 2005, 01:01:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolling_Thunder

Anyone have info or Pics of Dick Landy's 1968-1969 Doidge Charger ?
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

65post

Heres a couple .
Previously owned Daytona XX29L9B423239 - f8 - white int. - power windows.

8WHEELER

A couple more

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

Ghoste

Funny when you look at that picture in the pits and think how low budget he was for a factory racer.  Yeah, he was getting cars and parts for nothing but no semi rigs in those days and luxury suites for the top drivers who get flown to the next race etc.

Shakey

Quote from: Ghoste on December 20, 2005, 05:07:19 AM
Funny when you look at that picture in the pits and think how low budget he was for a factory racer.   Yeah, he was getting cars and parts for nothing but no semi rigs in those days and luxury suites for the top drivers who get flown to the next race etc.

Only a handful of people cared about the sport and there were no marketing dollars around!

When you think about drag racing today, when is the last time you saw your local TV station mention what took place in the world of drag racing over the weekend on the Sunday evening news?  Up here, there is barely mention of NASCAR!

Personally, I wish proffessional sports would take a few steps backwards and forget about all the sponsorship dollars.  Let's have some fun again!

Thanks for the pics 65post!   :thumbs:

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Shakey on December 20, 2005, 08:01:19 AM

When you think about drag racing today, when is the last time you saw your local TV station mention what took place in the world of drag racing over the weekend on the Sunday evening news?   Up here, there is barely mention of NASCAR!

Personally, I wish proffessional sports would take a few steps backwards and forget about all the sponsorship dollars.   Let's have some fun again!

:iagree: That would be nice...but I'm afraid it's more of a fart in the wind. :-\

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Rolling_Thunder

well i got the build specs for the engine and suspension already so - thanks for the pics guys - if you have anymore keep them coming
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip