News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Another WIW Question....

Started by jaak, July 28, 2010, 07:41:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaak

I really didn't want to sell it, but I found another Mopar Project I'm REALLY intrested in.... So I was wondering what a good asking price for my 73 Rallye is. Very little rust, a spot about the size of a dime on both doors, a size about the size of a pencil eraser on the right lower quarter. Needs a new paint job (older aqua paint job...original green) few dings, front valance pretty banged up. Painted engine and engine bay (solid blue) Summer of 2009. Very few problems....needs a sending unit in gas tank, needs speedo cable, backup light switch (cracked and leaks a little gear oil), and needs a pinion seal on the rear end (drips a little) Has 360 instead of original 340 (runs great). What do you thinks a fair price? Should I eBay it? I would rather sell to a member if they are intrested (if so PM me) Like I said, hate to sell but found something I'd like to get.

Jason

41husk

I would look at the newbie thread just below this one and see some different ideas.  It is worth what you can get for it.  I would suggest starting below 10 k :Twocents:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

1970Moparmann

I've seen fully restored 73's going for $16k.  I would think your close at $10k.  :Twocents:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Daytona R/T SE

I'd add big bonus points for being a 4 speed... :drive:

RallyeMike

Looks like a fun car.

NOM small block, color change, needing paint job and minor rust repair. Looks like a pretty quick paint job on the engine compartment needing redone if to match a decent body re-paint.

I would say $8k max because it looks fairly solid and is a 4-speed.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

jaak

Thanks for the input guys, thats sorta the range I had in mind. After sleeping on it though, I think I'd rather keep it than start fooling around with another project.

Thanks again,
Jason