News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

best places to buy replacement parts?

Started by ghosthunter242, July 20, 2010, 07:51:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghosthunter242

i have been on google.
i have been on e-bay.
i have been on year one.
i have been to various charger based web-sites.

i need to buy various nickel and dime(except a nickel is a 50 and dime a benjamin nowadays)
stuff for my 66 charger. i am needing replacement sailpanel 'charger' emblems.
i keep finding them with two mounting studs instead of the three that came off mine.

without the wild-goose chase of a place you have not purchased from, is there a place you have used and trusted?
where do you buy from the most and who has the best prices?
thanks a million.
mark

yeahitsgotahemi!

This is a loaded question, as it depends on what you want to buy, how much your willing to spend, and what quality is acceptable. 

For Charger specific items, such as emblems and such, I've used R/T Specialties and Mega Parts, and was satisfied. I've also used YearOne, but have had mixed experiences with them. BEA seems to have good parts, particularly the upper door pads, but I have yet to order from them. I've also bought from eBay vendors, and numerous other places.

I realize this doesn't give you the answer you want, but generally, I've found that I do my homework on each and every part I want/need and place my orders accordingly. Unfortunately, there is no one such vendor that has the best prices/quality parts in my experience, and I would think this is true for every Mopar owner.

Aquiring Charger parts requires a wild-goose-chase unfortunately. On the up side, this forum is very helpful in filtering out where the best place is to buy specific parts, so use the search option to your advantage. 
"I don't advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, they just always worked for me"  - Hunter S. Thompson