News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What became of this Hemi daytona XX29J9B409079

Started by nascarxx29, June 03, 2010, 08:47:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nascarxx29

Jake Diemer Springfield MO article shows picture and mentions name .I know this car .Wonder where its been up till now

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1893&dat=19881016&id=QrEfAAAAIBAJ&sjid=Q9cEAAAAIBAJ&pg=2096,5928800
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

C5X DAYTONA

Quote from: nascarxx29 on June 03, 2010, 08:47:12 AM
Jake Diemer Springfield MO article shows picture and mentions name .I know this car .Wonder where its been up till now

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1893&dat=19881016&id=QrEfAAAAIBAJ&sjid=Q9cEAAAAIBAJ&pg=2096,5928800
Ken Funk just sold it to Greg Joseph last month
Caution.... Low flying aircraft.

wingman(22)

C5X DAYTONA

Quote from: wingman(22) on June 23, 2010, 09:21:48 PM
How do you know that????????????? :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:
Crystal Ball Billy...    Also,     You wife is not happy with you..  :eek2:     Something about you selling her 63 Dodge... :nana: :nana: :nana:

wingman(22)

You got that right. It was such a great deal and she wanted sooo much to keep it. :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
Does your wife ever get mad when you sell her cars?
Oh I forgot you have so many it doesn't matter :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

moparstuart

Quote from: wingman(22) on June 24, 2010, 02:13:09 PM
You got that right. It was such a great deal and she wanted sooo much to keep it. :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
how many wifes does he have  ?   :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

C5X DAYTONA

Quote from: wingman(22) on June 24, 2010, 02:13:09 PM
I give my wife the cars.  I don't sell them to her... :smilielol:   I am going to start calling you Fred Flintstone.  Since you like cars with no floors..... :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :nana: :nana:

wingman(22)

Fred it is but I do have one with floors in it. I am thinking about taking a trip to see yoou museum of cars. How long do you think it will take me in my Fred mobile???? :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

C5X DAYTONA

Quote from: wingman(22) on June 25, 2010, 09:49:12 AM
Fred it is but I do have one with floors in it. I am thinking about taking a trip to see yoou museum of cars. How long do you think it will take me in my Fred mobile???? :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
Well your legs are pretty short...   So I am not sure.... :slap:     HAY.   Should I go pick up that nose?  Can get my dad to bring it to Carlisle... :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:   Then he can bring back my Daytona trunk lid... :drool5: :drool5:

wingman(22)

You get the nose and grill items plus bezel and I will send the deck lid back with your dad.............
Even trade so you better get teh parts cheap...
I figure that would be a deal for you and me.

C5X DAYTONA

Such a friend...   I was thinking you were going to try to screw me...... :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

wingman(22)

Never.. :icon_smile_wink: :icon_smile_wink:
I figure you can get it for less than me since you always get something for nothing.. :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
I think you should go for it. Deck lid will look good on t he wall. I will even throw in a Joe Frasson pit board for your wall if you send me the parts. :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_tongue:

C5X DAYTONA

I know money is nothing to you but I have to beg hard for it Fred.....     How late were you out last night?   I live through you.... :pity:  

wingman(22)

Yes, money is nothing to me. I learned from the MASTER not to worry about money.
I think I am going to start giving it away................ :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
Do you knkow anyone that might want some?
I also have all of those parts that I should give away since they are only going to bring in that stuff called money we don't need. :slap: :slap:

C5X DAYTONA

Bill,   Put the pipe down....   Happy 4th.   Don't burn yourself tonight.     PS    I put a note one the trailer you guys are staying in next weekend   It says,  If this trailers a rock-in, don't come a knock-in....   :nana: :nana:

wingman(22)

Man I hope it doesn't run in the family.....
I was hoping your dad wasn't like you I have seen his wife I have never seen yours.. :shruggy: :shruggy:

I will be sure to look for the note..

Di dyou send any gifts for me? You know like window plug or any other items I may need.

C5X DAYTONA

Quote from: wingman(22) on July 06, 2010, 10:09:18 PM
Man I hope it doesn't run in the family.....
I was hoping your dad wasn't like you I have seen his wife I have never seen yours.. :shruggy: :shruggy:

I will be sure to look for the note..

Di dyou send any gifts for me? You know like window plug or any other items I may need.
Yes,  I sent you a gift....   A weekend with my dad.  :nana: :nana:  And I sent some heat your way..

Oh, my wife was in Playboy about 6 years ago.   I will post some pictures....  :slap: :slap:

Bill,  Do you know how to keep a polack in suspense?

wingman(22)

As for the wife pics let them roll. :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:
No I do not know the answer to the joke.
I guess we are way off of the original question here. :cheers: :cheers:

C5X DAYTONA

On the joke,  I will tell you later.....    :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: