News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

b&m Mega shifter mount to floor

Started by MORFF, August 27, 2010, 02:43:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MORFF

Hey guys does any body have a pic of B&M mega shifter mounted to floor with no center counsel in a 69 charger and the process of doing it tks guys. Like the look of the shifter just on flloor.
Mike O
A.K.A Dirty O

Semper Fi

Bobs69

The 2005 Dukes of Hazard movie car was like that.  I've always wanted one of those too.  Only thing stopping me is I want the factory console there.

doctor4766

Quote from: MORFF on August 27, 2010, 02:43:14 AM
Hey guys does any body have a pic of B&M mega shifter mounted to floor with no center counsel in a 69 charger and the process of doing it tks guys. Like the look of the shifter just on flloor.

Would Quicksilver shifter do?
Gotta love a '69

MORFF

Yea that will do Doctor4766 just want to see how works and where to drill hole sense mine was a auto on the tree. I am pretty sure where it goes but a picture will help.
Mike O
A.K.A Dirty O

Semper Fi

doctor4766

Fitted the shifter right up against the buddy seat.
Although I'm now thinking of fitting a centre console so I might have to jiggle it a bit for it to lign up.

Gotta love a '69

MORFF

Nice tks was your car orginaaly on colum or floor. Just wondering
Mike O
A.K.A Dirty O

Semper Fi

doctor4766

Gotta love a '69