News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Went to the Iola Car Show and Swap Meet

Started by FlatbackFanatic, July 11, 2010, 03:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlatbackFanatic

For my vacation this year, we (me, my wife and daughter, and my sister and her husband) went to the Iola Car Show and Swap Meet. Wow what a show!! about 4000 swap vendors,1000 cars in the car corral, 2000 show cars.Just to let you know next year the theme will be Dodges and DeSotos. Heres some pics....There was a Mod-Top 69 cuda there too...
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

FlatbackFanatic

A very nice 69 Hemi.....

FlatbackFanatic

we stopped at this HD place on the way to Green Bay ...the blue Super Bird had bucket seats and no console, very cool looking.(and was for sale for $165,000). GL was a George Barris made car for the DOH movie.

FlatbackFanatic

a few more pics....nice HD, a nice cuda, a little out of my price range though...............

jaak

Looks like you had a blast! thanks for sharing the photos!
BTW..... Green Hemi Charger  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

Jason

TruckDriver

Nice pics. I never been there, but my uncle goes every year, and was there this year too. He used to show his rare Oldsmobiles up there before his wife died.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P