News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hey, streetview caught my Charger!

Started by AKcharger, July 05, 2010, 06:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AKcharger

This was from last June, one of the uber rare occasions it's out of the garage! thought it was neat

Finn

Haha thats cool! One of my friends was actually pointing at the van when it snapped the picture in front of his house so that's how it got uploaded.  :P
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

chargergirl

Mark's dually is at his mom's house in Buffalo area with a trailer we no longer have in Google Earth.
Trust your Woobie!

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

bull

Great! Now the thieves and wannabes know where you live. :2thumbs:

AKcharger

I guess you failed to note I removed the address from the browser screen shot :2thumbs:  But I'll give would be thieves a hint, it is "somewhere" in Anchorage, so get on street view and start a lookin'...I'll be waiting  :D

FastbackJon

I love a good Challenge. Took me about six minutes start to finish and I found the street view along with your email address, mailing address, first and last name, middle initial (does that stand for Steven?), wife's name (Susan) approximate age (45-49) and a Newport News Virginia phone number.

Doesn't the light gray house with the red trim across the cul-de-sac from yours bug you? (I'll refrain from posting the link to the map with the address)

Hold on while I see if there's a bing maps bird's eye view so I can peek around in your back yard.

:popcrn:

Not trying to be a jerk, just trying to show you how easily accessible this information is once you put a little bit out there for people to start with.
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

AKcharger

No sweat Jon, if I was the slightest bit concerned I wouldn't have posted. I've learned that unless you "live off the grid" no phone, no property records, never log on the internet or have a cell phone...you really don't have any privacy. In fact, I had to use some of the same "internet sluthing" tricks to get my '70 charger when it was abandoned in a storage lot. Good lesson for all though  :cheers:

FastbackJon

Cool. Here's a '66 on the streets of Spokane.... Google Street View.
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

bull

Quote from: AKcharger on July 07, 2010, 09:41:12 PM
I guess you failed to note I removed the address from the browser screen shot :2thumbs:  But I'll give would be thieves a hint, it is "somewhere" in Anchorage, so get on street view and start a lookin'...I'll be waiting  :D

I meant people who see it on Google Street View, like you found that 1st gen. Anyway, I was just messin.

rp23g7

Not Mopar related, but there is a Ferrari meet in Itally if you search ggogle street view for Rome's Piazza Santiago del Cile.  I gotta search some of my old haunts to see if i can find any of my cars.