News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Happy Fathers Day...

Started by jaak, June 20, 2010, 10:32:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaak

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads on here...... I got 3 of the little munchkins, myself.

Have a good day all!

Jason

70charginglizard

My daughters taking me out for dinner at the outback steakhouse tonight. First time she's ever bought for me. She got her first job (taco time) a few months ago and wants to treat dad. What a sweetheart.  :yesnod:

That and since it's raining here (as usual) were first gonna go get some breakfast at I-HOP and then go to a movie.

Should be a great day with this kid.  :2thumbs:
70charginglizard

Al

1968 Dodge Charger, 383, UU1

General_01

My kids got me a couple of movies, GI Joe and Gran Torino, as well as a bag of Starburst. Just got done putting my new alternator bolt and spacer kit and my torque strap set up I got from Mancini's recently. My wife told me the parts I have gotten recently were my Fathers Day gift from her. :icon_smile_big:

I raise my bottle of Sam Adams Summer Ale to all the fathers here. Enjoy your day. We earn it the other 364 days. :cheers:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

chargergirl

Hope you guys have a wonderful Father's Day. All the days stated so far sound wonderful. We went to breakfast and I treated the guys. Came back home put more soffit up and had an early dinner watching NHRA!
Trust your Woobie!

72SE

Had to work today and didn't get a chance to spend the kids' money. But there is always tomorrow! :icon_smile_big:

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

71ChallengeHer

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads on DC  :cheers: