News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New DANZIG release 6-22-10 anyone care?

Started by greenpigs, June 06, 2010, 08:30:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenpigs

I plan on getting it as the last release The Lost Tracks of Danzig was great. Only posting as some may not follow him that much and may not know 100% brand new material is coming out.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

jb666

Nice.. I was just crankin some Danzig the other day on the new system..

moparmoynihan

Danzig rules!!! He's playing 2 weeks from now in the Nokia theater in NYC. I'm there.
b7 1969 Charger 4 speed 440 4:10

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Manfred318

I went to see him last Wednesday in Charlotte. He put on one hell of a show. They were had those CDs for $15 at the show. I wanted one but I didnt have enough for a shirt and a CD, so I went with the shirt.

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

satellite plumah

Please Nooo, I have a lot of respect for this board and normally just read and learn, but this guy was Horrible 20 yrs ago. watch the you tube video of his obnoxios no talet ass getting knocked out cold after insulting a big dude backstage!!  Its priceless  :hah:  I'm  sure its easy to find but sorry no linky

moparmoynihan

Easy buddy, The Misfits, Samhain, then Danzig??? He rules dude...but he did get his a$$ kicked :icon_smile_big: Johnny  :METAL:

satellite plumah

Im not tryin to bash, obviosly he has fans,.....just didnt realize all 6 of them owned chargers.   :smilielol:

greenpigs

Yep the guy knocked Danzig into next week, didn't matter to me. He isn't mainstream and does not have a large fan base, but those of us that do like the music have been a fan for decades.
Quote from: satellite plumah on June 29, 2010, 10:09:47 PM
Im not tryin to bash, obviosly he has fans,.....just didnt realize all 6 of them owned chargers.   :smilielol:
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

moparmoynihan

Damn right! That dude should be ashamed hitting a 50+ year old man anyway.

yeahitsgotahemi!

I'm a fan. Love the Misfits of course. As far as Danzig goes, the first album is amazing. All the ones after that, I'm not a huge fan of. Saw Danzig play a year or so ago, and thought it was a good show. Dude still does pretty good for being almost 60.
"I don't advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, they just always worked for me"  - Hunter S. Thompson

chargerboy69

Here is a great interview with Glen on Fox News promoting his new album.  He was on the Red Eye which is their late late show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjViItaabdY&feature=fvsr
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford