News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

just getting a feel for how yall feel about your cars

Started by The Ghoul, December 05, 2005, 06:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What type of car person are you?

Has to be numbers matching, and stock.
Give me a piece of junk that I can afford and have fun with… shiny is over rated.
Shiny paint and more muscle than stock.
What ever I can get my hands on.

Charger_Croatia

If I had 2nd gen R/T numbers matching it could matter to me. I don't think that my '73 would be a great score if remain stock (it seems it is now).
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

Andrew

If it were a '69 superbee I would keep it stock.

But something like a '68 charger R/T would be my fun car.

But I can only dream... some day Il own one... some day....

Like this except with the correct grille.

69_se_ron

Check out my progress pics at:<br />http://www.cardomain.com/ride/732403

Tom_440

I am all for Restification. My '68 Charger is a beater, but fun!

If I had a $100K numbers car, I would leave it that way.

greenpigs

I like a stock appearance, but correct plug wires and stuff is crazy to me. I'm going for a stock look on my 69 RT and someday I will have another "hot rod" charger if the $ there.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Dodge Don

Factory stock looking with go faster upgrades hidden away.

Sendero

My 70 was a clean stock RT so I keep it that way...even the hub caps, air conditioning and column shift. ..of course a cam change, comp valve job, built auto tranny/converter, Firmfeel stage 2, etc..keeps the improvements hidden. I even opted to restore my stocker AVS rather then using the Eddy performer.

Yet if I did not have a clean stocker to start with..... :icon_smile_big:..I would customize it.