News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Disc conversion problems

Started by Jasonzgenerallee, June 02, 2010, 09:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasonzgenerallee

Hello everyone, new guy here, some might know me from the cglfc though. Anyway I have all my stuff changed over and bled like six different times and two different master cylinders. My pedal will pump up and have pressure until I let off the pedal, when I push back down it goes right back to the floor. I have my calipers on the rear side of the rotor, but looking at some of your pics I might have mine upside down? My hoses and bleeders are more toward the bottom, does this matter? I got this all off of a parts car, and I did not take it off, so I didn't know what  side was what. Any help? Thanks.

BlueSS454

The bleeders need to be at the top of the calipers to get the air out of the system.  Here is a pic...

Tom Rightler

Jasonzgenerallee

Thanks for the info, I will try that this weekend.

Jasonzgenerallee

Swapped out my calipers around, I couldn't believe it, worked perfect. Thanks again.