News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Just playing

Started by twodko, May 07, 2010, 10:22:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twodko

Frank, 472 R/T SE, Khyron,

I meant no offense guys I was just playing along with the festivities. The voices of reason were yours among others. Have a great weekend gentlemen.

Tom

PS Thanks Troy
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

FLG

I think there all a$$es!

Especially that rattle can boy.
:nana:
:D

SFRT

I dont see what you did to offend me!  :cheers:
Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

41husk

WoW!! can we let this go? :shruggy:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

PocketThunder

what, what happened?   :shruggy:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

PocketThunder

wait!! HK Charger is runinhorn?  Who knew!!   :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Dans 68

Quote from: PocketThunder on May 07, 2010, 01:38:43 PM

:scratchchin:   http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,69540.msg781391.html#msg781391 Geez, Paul, as you posted there I figured you would be on top of it.... :smilielol:  It is all over now, so lets just all get along (with thanks to R.K.)  :icon_smile_big:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

PocketThunder

Quote from: Dans 68 on May 07, 2010, 01:43:38 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on May 07, 2010, 01:38:43 PM

:scratchchin:   http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,69540.msg781391.html#msg781391 Geez, Paul, as you posted there I figured you would be on top of it.... :smilielol:  It is all over now, so lets just all get along (with thanks to R.K.)  :icon_smile_big:

Dan

Ya ya ya, i went to his name and did a last post of this person search and found out.  I wasn't following that thread this morning ( i was working ofcourse) and missed the story this morning. 

694spdRT

Quote from: PocketThunder on May 07, 2010, 01:47:58 PM
I wasn't following that thread this morning ( i was working ofcourse) and missed the story this morning. 

That is the funniest thing I have seen you post in awhile.  :icon_smile_big: LOL
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

472 R/T SE

I apologize to anyone on the forum I might have offended, except Mr. Reeves.  

Just trying to warn the forum of yet another new identity/username being used by him.  

There's always two sides, for every customer uthustler runs off I'll try to make sure Mike Miller gets two to replace.  For comparison, despite the fact Reeves used message boards (instead of calling), Mike had the decency to refund all costs whereas BK offered jb peanuts to merely shut him up.

69DodgeCharger

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on May 07, 2010, 04:05:23 PM
I apologize to anyone on the forum I might have offended, except Mr. Reeves. 

Just trying to warn the forum of yet another new identity/username being used by him. 

There's always two sides, for every customer uthustler runs off I'll try to make sure Mike Miller gets two to replace.  For comparison, at least he had the decency to refund all costs whereas BK offered jb peanuts to merely shut him up.

I had no horse in this race but would you take your car to him a second time after seeing the results of his first crack at it? Regardless of HK's "character issues" what was passed off as repairs on his car is inexcusable under any legitmate business circumstances, and what was offered as explanations for it were "weak" and something you would expect from a grade schooler that's been caught lying and tries to lie his way out of the lie.

The shop owner is responsible for nearly anything and everything that occurs within it. HK should consider himself extremely lucky to have gotten any of his parts or money back. You say he never gave the shop "enough time" to make things right? Would you let your car anywhere near that shop after a similar experience? He might have been a little hasty in bringing this out into the public but I'm guessing he had to force the shops hand to get restitution and resolution.

Pictures can be manipulated but they don't lie very often. And their "effect"  is much stronger when backed up with testimony from those that would be in the know. (Hughes, take another look at the plugs, ask about that carb issue) It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that he was charged for work not done and parts not purchased, and or installed. I'd be interested in seeing a scan of the work order/invoice the shop wrote up for the car. That would be more telling then "he said/she said"
http://www.mypowerblock.com/profile/69DodgeCharger

The bugle sounds the charge begins. But on this battlefield no one wins.

ZSmithersCharges

472 R/T SE- Thanks for exposing that guy it made for a wonderful laugh.

Gotta agree with 69 though.  If it was anyone else but UThustler there would be no questions on who the victim is in this situation.  Put your hate for UT aside for a second and think about what your saying.  UT being a liar has nothing to do with Mike's horrible service because Mike even admitted he was at fault.  The only thing he didn't admit is how anyone could be so stupid or careless.  I would trust a trained monkey over that guys shop.  Atleast the monkey isn't colorblind and knows the difference betwen grey and red.  Hell I might even be able to teach him the difference between new and used by giving him a rotten banana when he does bad and a good banana when he does good.  :lol:

472 R/T SE

Personally, I think Mike will be on top of things a little more now to keep this from happening in the future.  Every job I worked at there was always one or two fellow employees who made the rest of us look bad.  
Mike was obviously recommended for Reeves to drive 5 hours to, so his previous work apparently has kept his business afloat for some time.

After what's transpired I would have zero issues using Mike.  You can't tell me he won't be on top of things, at least for now.  Now if it happened to me I wouldn't take it back a second time, no.  

So now you'll have a rebuttal telling me my opinion is messed up.  But you know what it doesn't matter.  Let's just agree to disagree & leave it at that.  Really no sense in getting this locked too.

But, I'm sure you'll have to get the last word in

ZSmithersCharges