News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

One of my lost Superbirds, does anyone know where is it now

Started by WilliesDaytona, April 18, 2010, 07:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilliesDaytona

Back in or around 1995 or 96 I traded for a B5 blue, bench seat, 440 4bbl 4speed Superbird from Mike zacharey, then after owning the Bird for about 2 months I asked if he would trade me back, I had had the car since I was 15 and I was 25 or so and had became attached to my old car, just didnt know it until it was gone.  Anyways the car had decent original blue front fenders, NO Nose, No Lower fender extensions, No fender scoops, No Wing, and had a Yellow hood from another superbird, the rear window plug was good and the 1/4s were JUNK, the interior was fairly complete if I remember correctly, and the pans were decent, NO engine or trans.... I kick myself a million times over being young and giving up before I ever got started... I would love to hear if the car is out there, what condition it is in, and most importantly Is it for sale.... Thanks  if I can find the bill of sale which I saw in a move about 3 months ago, I will post the VIN... Thanks again.... I have some pictures of the car but I do not have a scanner..

Aero426

No idea where it is now.   This is probably the same car, photo taken at Mike's place in the mid 80's.

WilliesDaytona

I remember him having that car when I would go down there with my dad when I was 10-12 years old, The one I had didnt have the HATE STRIPE on the side and the PLYMOUTH on the 1/4 panels was gone.. Thanks for the picture though, it brings back some great childhood memories, I just wish i would have took some pictures of anykind back then, I used to beg my dad to go to Mikes just so I could set in a Bird or two, my dad bought a Tor Red 440 6, 4speed bird in 82 and ended up trading it to mike in 85 right before I turned 16, I could have owned that car if I would have played my cards right, but like they say, Young and Dumb, now I am just mid aged and dumb.. Have you got any more picture from mikes Back in the day? Remember the alpine white one that was supposed to have been a Ga sherriffs car, had a plug in the middle of the roof and a non faded spot on the vinyl where the  gumball had been..

Arnie Cunningham

Is the car in the photo the one that Bruce took the wing washers out of??
Brennan R. Cook RM23U0A169492 EV2 Manual Black Buckets Armrest 14" Rallyes
Arnie Cunningham was the Plymouth obsessed youth in the novel/movie Christine.
Brcook.com contains the entire NASCAR shipping list of Superbirds sorted by VIN and a number of other pages dedicated to production information.

learical1

I didn't take no wing washers outta no SuperBird!   When I took the wing off of 149852, I left the washers on it!  Blame somebody else!
Bruce

Arnie Cunningham

Brennan R. Cook RM23U0A169492 EV2 Manual Black Buckets Armrest 14" Rallyes
Arnie Cunningham was the Plymouth obsessed youth in the novel/movie Christine.
Brcook.com contains the entire NASCAR shipping list of Superbirds sorted by VIN and a number of other pages dedicated to production information.

learical1

Quote from: Arnie Cunningham on April 19, 2010, 12:25:58 AM
??????????????

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,63327.40.html

Bruce Kepley.  More than one Bruce I presume. :scratchchin:

I forgot about Mr. Kepley.  But, since I did take the wing off of  RM23V0A149852 back in the mid-late 70's... :slap:
That's what I get for jumping to hasty conclusions.  :lol:
Bruce

200MPH

Quote from: Aero426 on April 18, 2010, 08:08:33 PM
No idea where it is now.   This is probably the same car, photo taken at Mike's place in the mid 80's.

was this in wichita,ks
Charger

Aero426

Quote from: 200MPH on April 19, 2010, 05:45:38 PM
Quote from: Aero426 on April 18, 2010, 08:08:33 PM

was this in wichita,ks

Hendersonville Kentucky

200MPH

Charger

Mopurr

Correction.....Henderson KY.

Just over the river from Evansville IN