News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

hog rings and pliers

Started by rudyjrusa, April 11, 2010, 07:48:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rudyjrusa

hi - i need to purchase hog rings stainless steel and hog ring pliers for my 74 charger bucket seats - were can i buy them??

Charger RT

around here you can get them at tractor supply or any place that does farm supplies. If they have stanless steel hog rings I'm not sure.
Tim

68 RT

Try ebay, year one, etc. Also don't buy the cheapy ones.  :cheers:

moparguy01

I always bought mine at the farm store. Surplus stores sometimes carry them. In Fargo nd I uses to go to macs which is a hardware/surplus store which sells those and bolts by the pound. Unfortunately I don't know of a place like that in Minnesota so when I go back I buy all sorts of stuff.

71charger_fan

I've been buying all my interior stuff from http://www.yourautotrim.com/ for a while and have been happy. J.C. Whitney also carries hog rings and pliers.

khodne

Quote from: moparguy01 on April 12, 2010, 12:37:16 PM
I always bought mine at the farm store. Surplus stores sometimes carry them. In Fargo nd I uses to go to macs which is a hardware/surplus store which sells those and bolts by the pound. Unfortunately I don't know of a place like that in Minnesota so when I go back I buy all sorts of stuff.
:iagree:Macs is best spot to buy hog ring, just got a bag from there last month.