News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

FYI regarding 68 LED tail lights for sale

Started by bull, April 11, 2010, 11:27:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

I went to the Portland Swap Meet for a few hours on Saturday and amid the enormous volumes of Chevy parts I managed to find a bit of Mopar stuff. One thing of note was a booth where LED tail lights were being sold and one of their offerings were for 68 Chargers. I wasn't smart enough to take a picture or jot down the name brand but they were not the wafer type; they were the full lenses with 25 LED bulbs per lense. Best of all they were selling for $28 each and had I bought them (I didn't) I could have gotten four for $100 which is $30 less than the least expensive set I've seen on Ebay. One issue however, they don't appear to be doing any online business. But I thought I would leave their contact info here in case they would be willing to do mail order sales.

Ardee Sales in Seattle, WA. owned by Ron Wilkie
425-356-7423 or rwarbee@comcast.net

A383Wing

How many Chevy or Ford parts did ya buy??  :D

I don't think I have been to the Portland Swap meet in 10 years or so...

bull

Quote from: A383Wing on April 11, 2010, 11:50:18 PM
How many Chevy or Ford parts did ya buy??  :D

I don't think I have been to the Portland Swap meet in 10 years or so...

I didn't buy anything except the $7 ticket to get in. They tried to charge me $10 to park and then ride their stupid shuttle bus in from there and I said, "Screw that. Show me the way out." I drove down Interstate Ave. until I found a decent parking place next to the nearest light rail station and rode to the front gate for free. That meet is a waste of time anymore IMO. I'd say it's 80% Chevy, 19% Ford and 1% Mopar. :rotz: