News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Front Grill?

Started by TXcharger70, February 28, 2010, 09:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TXcharger70

Does anybody know where i can find a new or reproduction grill for 70 dodge charger? I was taking mine out and its pretty fragile and it crack in quite a few places and not sure if its fixable

Silver R/T

they don't make reproduction grilles. All you can do is fix up what you have or buy used one from ebay, moparts.com, etc. and fix it up. Post some pics of how yours looks like. It might be fixable.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

TXcharger70

I know of the place cudagrill but at 795 for a new grille seems way to expensive theres got to be some other site that offer reproduction grilles. my grille was in ok shape before i tried to take it out. As i did it started to break a part.

bull

I heard someone is reproducing back grilles but not the front ones yet.

Mike DC

There are no repro grilles for Chargers at this point.  Nothing for any Charger from 1966-74 as far as I know.

TXcharger70

the main part that crack or broke is the outer part of the grille (the oval part which is the size of the bumper)

pentastar426

Tony's parts has an original one, although at $1195, it makes the cudagrille repro look cheap at $750.

hemi-hampton

Thought I seen a repop on ebay recently. LEON. :scratchchin: