News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Selling a car overseas

Started by 66FBCharger, February 25, 2010, 08:20:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

suntech

QuoteHe also is new to the FBBO website and has only one post

Never heard of that. What is that website?

The fact that he did not ask many questions about the car, and has not responded to your email could mean many things, like :

You have described the car very good in the ad, with a lot of pictures etc.
Not comfortable with english, so he is waiting for a buddy to help
Daydreamer with no money
Not computerfreak like many of us!!

You know what i mean Buddy...... just dont let the car go wihout getting paid, regardless of it is Norway or next town car is going  :2thumbs:
Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

66FBCharger

Quote from: suntech on February 26, 2010, 08:03:14 AM
QuoteHe also is new to the FBBO website and has only one post

Never heard of that. What is that website?

The fact that he did not ask many questions about the car, and has not responded to your email could mean many things, like :

You have described the car very good in the ad, with a lot of pictures etc.
Not comfortable with english, so he is waiting for a buddy to help
Daydreamer with no money
Not computerfreak like many of us!!

You know what i mean Buddy...... just dont let the car go wihout getting paid, regardless of it is Norway or next town car is going  :2thumbs:

FBBO is For B Bodies only.
I guess time will tell as to whether he is a serious buyer or just a tire kicker.
I have the car advertised on this site as well as a few other Mopar related sites.
Thanks for your responses.
'69 Charger R/T 440 4 speed T5, '70 Road Runner 440+6 4 speed, '73 'Cuda 340 4 speed, '66 Charger 383 Auto
SOLD!:'69 Charger R/T S.E. 440 4 speed 3.54 Dana rolling body