News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

XX29440charger------ Lets see your Daytona and Charger-------------------------

Started by skip68, February 24, 2010, 10:47:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

chargerboy69

I did not know he had a Hemi Daytona.  Might be a 4spd. car too.  :shruggy:

Quote from: xx29440charger on February 14, 2010, 02:24:19 PM
Besides the value..Why would anybody want a 4-speed?...What a pain to drive...I have a 4-speed car and 2 automatics and guess what I prefer to drive...just put it in drive and go. That is my  :Twocents:.

Quote from: xx29440charger on December 26, 2009, 11:44:04 AM
The chicks dig it...especially when I wear my Peewee Herman suit...I pick up more babes that way compared to when I am cruising my Hemi Daytona :yesnod:
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Khyron

ohh ohhh are we picking on someone new????

this the guy who deleted all his posts?

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.