News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What are you going to do all winter?

Started by my73charger, December 18, 2005, 06:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dkn1997

you could try a damp sponge on the spackle once it dries.  just keep rinsing the sponge.  it will leave swirl marks, but once it's dry again, a very light sanding will take them down.
RECHRGED

NHCharger

Go to your local rent-a-center and rent the PortaCable Drywall sander. It comes with a shopvac a 20' hose and a electric power sander, it's practically dust free. The only thing you'll have to hand sand is the very inside of the corners.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

derailed

Quote from: dkn1997 on December 19, 2005, 07:43:51 PM
you could try a damp sponge on the spackle once it dries.   just keep rinsing the sponge.   it will leave swirl marks, but once it's dry again, a very light sanding will take them down.
Thats how I do it, very minimal dry sanding if any

Rolling_Thunder

ummmm   i plan on...    going out with friends, goiong to work, getting the charger running right
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Silver R/T

cant do shit, but work and save money. Dont have garage so I cant do jackshit on my cars
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

TeeWJay426

Staying inside in front of the fireplace, cursing the snow and cold, until March.
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

chrisII

i will be fixing all the crap that the lucky sobs who are laid off broke and wore out during the summer. currently i am replacing the spring mounts on a semi trailer. i know i have a couple semis to put clutches in, and assorted other trucks that nead major attention. luckly tho im down to 40 hrs a week till spring, so im on 4 day weeks. hopefully one of those fridays i might have a chance to go n meet dcg since he is off work for the winter, or vise versa. something good must come from this bitter cold an snowy winter.