News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Creative Industries invoice for 500?

Started by C500, February 02, 2010, 08:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69_500

Steve I have your car as number #216 on my list of known VIN's.

Glad to see your posting on here again Mike. One of these days I gotta make a trip up there to Michigan to check out your 500 in person as well.

B20 is a pretty popular day when it comes to the SPD but its not as popular as B14 was. I have a few listed for B18 as well, and an even smaller amount for B28. There are some C04's mixed in the middle of all the B20's as well. They don't seem to follow any order when sorted by VIN's. They jump around quite a bit. There is even 1 C09, 1 C11, 1 C12, 1 C13, 1 C18, and then a few C19's as well.

As far as the total built, I'm sticking with 392 but I wouldn't be too awful shocked if it was actually closer to 500 but i do doubt any numbers higher than 500. Just my opinion though and its worth about 1/10000 of the paper I write it on. Until someone can show me more than 392 of them I'll stick with that figure. Getting close but then again I'm not even to 2/3 of that. Only have info on 262

C500

262 is a pretty good effort. I'm inclined to stick with the 392 after everything I've read.
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

69Charger500

Thanks Danny,

I stop in and visit here from time to time to catch up on what everyones up to.  Mostly been trying to hang on through this economic collapse and all the turmoil in the auto industry.  It's been a rough ride at Chrysler...

It's kinda tough when I read through all the interesting stuff on this site 'cause I get the fever to get another car or work on the 500, but those things will have to wait!

It's amazing the awesome cars everyone has on here, and all the history and passion.

Anyway, this invoice thing seems pretty interesting.  Has the subject of the 140 Blue, Green 496 been discussed before as far as what it means?  Seems like Steve's car might have some clues buried in that paperwork regarding the quantity of 500s built.

There, now I already started thinking about throwing the 4.10s back in the Dana, and maybe a little cam & head work, fix the stereo, tear out the headliner to try to find a broadcast sheet!!  You guys know how it is!

Mike