News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Magnum wheels

Started by ChargerSG, February 04, 2010, 12:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChargerSG

My lady is wanting Magnum 500 wheels on her 1965 Mustang, i know nothing about Fords but i have herd that 7" wide wont fit in the front, so what wide is working in the front of a 1965 Mustang HT?
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

bull

Probably not too many Rustang experts here but they are pretty darn small so it wouldn't surprise me that a 7" wheel wouldn't work. It's probably more a tire issue than a wheel issue though. You might want to check on a Rustang site.

ChargerSG

The lady asked a stangdude and he said 6" wide and think of the tire.... So you where right about the tire issue :cheers:

bull

ChargerSG

Thats nice, i wish i could afford some new ones...

oldcarnut

I have a set of Stang 500's I can measure for you.  They're the all chrome type -no trim ring- and they have Mustang center caps so I assume it was off his car. .  The guy renting my house left them and the 69 Mustang project in the garage when he moved. 

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

oldcarnut

Looks like the fronts were 14 X 6 and the rears 14 X 7.  All seemed to have a 4" Back space.