News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who has the best price on 68 seat covers and foam?

Started by Corellian Corvette, January 10, 2010, 11:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corellian Corvette

I want to put the correct seat covers in my Charger now. Who has the best price on 68 seat cover sets and foam?

Thanks!

twodko

Hi Albert,

Lengendary Auto Upholstery hands down. Cheaper than YearOne and far less shipping costs. I bought seat covers, carpeting and a vinyl top from Legendary. Cheers.

Tom
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

resq302

Try my friend up in NY state who is a Legendary dealer.  He said he can get them cheaper since he is a dealer than what people can get them going directly through Legendary.

www.onlineupholsteryandmore.com

Ask for Chris. :2thumbs:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

DENNYSCARS

I purchased from Year One for my 68 and sent it all back.  They were crap (PUI, I think). Got everything from Legendary  :2thumbs: and totally satisfied.  What a difference. Real quality.  Price was better. 

Ghoste

I had no intention of chiming in here because my car is a 67 but I after reading about problems with Year One, I had to.  I have always thought that YO used Legendary as a supplier but maybe they don't.  I bought from Legendary based on price and the foam and covers I got from them fit great so maybe YO has found a cheaper supplier. (and cheaper isn't always better)

200MPH

I thought the same ,but when i was in Topeka for the HPAC  super mopar Weekend a few years ago  legendary was there and they walked over and purchased seat covers from Hardens who used PUI at the time. The quality was night and day difference the stitching was better and doubled in some areas  etc.etc

I cannot remember the Reps name, but he hung them both in his booth and showed the strengths and weaknesses.  the Legendary covery was the clear winner.... fast forward a few years and i saw some new YO covers and they looked just like the PUi i remembered.  hmmm maybe YO. did go cheaper ??
Charger

jaak

Alot of folks carry Legendary products, but you can buy direct from Legendary. For example I bought a Legendary vinyl top (black for a 69 charger), I checked all the usual vendors, best price I found was 148 with shipping. Then I saw (on this site) where Legendary was having a Holiday sale, so I checked out their site, used the holiday code and got my top for 114 shipped.
Most of the time the best price is gonna be when you can buy direct from the manufacturer.

Jason

Bob

Quote from: resq302 on January 11, 2010, 12:31:22 PM
Try my friend up in NY state who is a Legendary dealer.  He said he can get them cheaper since he is a dealer than what people can get them going directly through Legendary.

Gave it a shot. They have NOS material. $900.00 for a 74 Charger SE Brougham covers. NOS material in my exact color and pattern. Now that surprised me.

resq302

Quote from: Bob on February 02, 2010, 11:17:52 AM
Quote from: resq302 on January 11, 2010, 12:31:22 PM

Gave it a shot. They have NOS material. $900.00 for a 74 Charger SE Brougham covers. NOS material in my exact color and pattern. Now that surprised me.

Glad to hear that he hooked you up Bob. :2thumbs:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

mopar0166

I emailed resq302's friend and he qouted 245 for replica covers and 430 for origanal set, i thought that was pretty good for a whole set of new covers