News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Good deal on wheels

Started by dkn1997, January 30, 2010, 03:31:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dkn1997

I had bought a set of boyd's off ebag pretty cheap.  well...they were just wrong for the car. I was warned but I didn't listen. Needless to say I just sold them.  I had bought tires for them, but I kept those as I have decided that when I get new wheels, they will be 18's.  I learned a lot while looking at wheels too.  Other handy things I learned:  5 x 4.5" bolt circle is same as 5x114.3mm.  there are 25.4mm in every inch.  0 offset is when the backspace is half of the rim width.  neg offset makes the center of the wheel move towards the brakes and pos offset makes the center of the wheel move towards the fender lip. 

anyway, I wanted to post a link to what think is a really food deal on larger wheels. 

http://www.racelinewheels.com/s-2-special-buys.aspx

it's the eliminator, 2 piece wheel available in many backspaces, widths, and bolt circles.  at 230 a wheel, that's pretty good. 

anyone else have a source for 17" and up wheels with custom backspaces that won't break the bank?  I admit that I buy wheels for the look and not much for the function so it wouldn't matter to me if they weren't the lightest latest technology, one piece, two piece, whatever. 
RECHRGED

Arkgl01

If your interested I have a set of boyd coddingtons that came off my charger. 2 17s 2 18s with tires. Email me if your interested mark@southerncoating.com
69 440 RT matching.. mostly original!